18.6.13

week 2

Well its been a crazy busy couple of weeks! With the 2 building projects on the go we don't have to worry about running out of things to do! There are always summer time projects to keep us going!!







The boys have been hard at work making the lane for N&R's new lane! (sorry I haven't snapped a pic of the finished product I was just concerned about the Pete ;) )

 


Plus yesterday everyone was down at our yard! Now that the basement walls are poured and set, we were given the green light to backfill!








There's our tree trimming crew! If you look really close you can see that Kord is helping Grampa drive the loader while Lyell runs the chainsaw! Craig, Larissa and I were down below discussing which branches were dead and in the way! It's serious business!!








I'm finally caught up with skirt orders these are the last of my current orders being shipped today!


I just had to snap a picture of Zeneca wearing hers with her pink boots!!


 All for now - j
 

No comments:

Post a Comment