15.8.14

House Tour

Now that our house is complete and I've posted a few random shots of the finished product I figured its probably time to do a "House Tour". I love reading different blogs that centre their posts around organizing and decorating your home and frequently scroll through the "home tour" pages on each blog that I follow. It keeps me inspired to calm the clutter and decorate in a way that is (hopefully) warm, inviting and somewhat stylish. That said its an ever evolving project and since these photos were taken, well there have been some changes! Nothing huge mind you… just little tweaks here and there. Landscaping is one of the on-going projects so perhaps I'll post more about that another time.

These photos were taken by a professional photographer that was hired by our builder and I found it rather fun to get these shots back and see what it looked like through a professional lens versus my iPhone or point-and-shoot camera! Here goes: 





foyer
looking from foyer to living room
living room - view from dining
dining room - view from kitchen
looking down the hall - from foyer
kitchen - that door to the left is my walk-thru pantry that leads to the garage!
kitchen - patio doors on the right lead to the deck


laundry room - still LOVE this space
master bedroom - the first door on the left leads to our ensuite
and the second door onto the deck
I don't believe in closet doors - in my world they are never closed anyway!
spare bedroom #1
spare bedroom #2 - soon to be babies room!
main/guest bathroom
lets head downstairs!
basement rec room

basement hall looking from the rec room
my office/craft room
basement bathroom

There ya have it... the only rooms not picutured are: master bedroom ensuite, mudroom & mudroom bathroom and basement bedrooms. We've been in our house for 8 months now and still LOVE absolutely everything about it! When are ya droppin' in for coffee?

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment